Monday, January 28, 2008

Blog Awards- vote Canadian Silver Bug


So I'm back from an exhausting week in the Tragic Kingdom and found that I've made the cut for the second round of voting for the best business/finance blog at the 2007Canadian Blog Awards

If these posts have been interesting or informative in your quest to maintain or build your wealth/financial security please place your vote. You don't have to be Canadian just a happy reader. I do know there are readers out there (despite the lack of comments) because of my climbing hit stats and I have also corresponded directly with a number of readers. I do hope this project of mine is doing some good, you may not comment but your vote would reassure me I'm making a difference.
Thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool,
hope you win

Black Frost said...

Thanks for writingg this